What great looking family! Josh Happy Birthday! What a nice Birthday present ... the going to the TX A & M Game! I was looking for you on TV! I wacthed every minute! What a fun game you picked....BUT Very HOT! Debbie and Jeff I know you enjoyed having the boys and their wives at home! To Bad Rachel and her husband could not be with you but when the kids grow up you have to enjoy the time you get together. As I look at the pictures of Josh lots of memories came to mind. Josh I hope the next 30 will be as fun and exciting as the last 30!! Love all of you! Carolyn- Tyler
I've been married to Jeff since 1972. We are the proud parents of Josh, Andy and Rachel. I am a child of the King and anxiously await the return of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
1 comment:
Hi Swarts!!
What great looking family! Josh Happy Birthday! What a nice Birthday present ... the going to the TX A & M Game! I was looking for you on TV! I wacthed every minute! What a fun game you picked....BUT Very HOT! Debbie and Jeff I know you enjoyed having the boys and their wives at home! To Bad Rachel and her husband could not be with you but when the kids grow up you have to enjoy the time you get together.
As I look at the pictures of Josh lots of memories came to mind.
Josh I hope the next 30 will be as fun and exciting as the last 30!!
Love all of you!
Carolyn- Tyler
Post a Comment