Another birthday to celebrate!
Carman Deann "Wright" Swart has a birthday on May 17th
so we enjoyed a delicious dinner and fun night together.
I had baked it just right before our dinner. I put 4 candles in the center of it for her to blow out, but the candles melted (from half of the bottom down!) before she had a chance to even blow out the tops (duh! I forgot it was boiling hot!). So we had blackberry cobbler with a little "wax" added - ha!! We all thought it was pretty tasty anyway!
They just can't be serious for long!
Rachel had made this door decoration for Carman for graduation, for her to put on her new classroom door in the fall. Very cute, Rachel! Carman loved it.
Jeff & I got an extra special blessing before the night was over. We were trying to watch the Holy Land DVD that my "soon-to-be" niece, Kristin Solberg and nephew, Matt DeMott had made, but our DVD wouldn't work. So Josh & Erika left saying they had errands to run and came back 30 minutes later with a new DVD for us. Thank you so much, kids!!
Sure do love and appreciate all of you!
Again, Happy, Happy Birthday, Carman.

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMAN DEANN!
I hope it is a very fun day for you tomorrow!!
Too funny about the wax melting! Oh well... just gives more color to life. :-)
And wasn't that nice of Josh and Erika! Now... what can I say to get them to get me a new computer. LOL!
Post a Comment