I feel like this godly woman is a close friend, although I've never had the privilege of meeting her personally. However, through years of doing her Bible studies, attending her conferences and simulcasts, she has truly been one of the greatest earthly influences in my life. I know that millions of women share this feeling. Beth Moore's Bible studies have been a tremendous joy and tool for growth, encouragement and instruction. I'm so very grateful to God for anointing this lady and her willingness to share her gifts and talents with the women of this generation.
Thank you, Lord, for Beth Moore and thank you, Beth, for allowing God to use you!!
I just completed her last study, "Stepping Up," which has been excellent -- especially since we just returned from the Holy Land when I started it. There are many references to Jerusalem and the sites we saw while there. I highly recommend this study of the Psalms of Ascent! I did this one on my own and downloaded the video sessions over the internet at a reasonable cost. Check out www.Lifeway.com for more information.
I'm anxious for her newest study on Esther to hit the shelves. But am also looking forward to starting "Conversation Peace" with the gals from our church next week. My daughter-in-law, Carman and Amber Paul will be leading us. I'm sure it will also be a great study and minister to each of us.To those ladies who are reading this blog -- please let me encourage you strongly to get involved in a daily Bible study -- whether it be one of Beth Moore's, Bible Study Fellowship (which is also excellent) or any of the numerous others that are available. Such a blessing these studies are to your personal growth!
I also recommend Beth and daughter's Amanda and Melissa's blog to you - for a personal look at their lives and daily fun and encouragement:
Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:
Yes... I am so grateful for Beth and for her willingness to follow God's Will in her life. Through her, God certainly has changed my life and continues to do so (remember, I was listening to Beth when I felt God call me into ministry). And I am so blessed to have two of my best friends now going through a study of hers with me as well. She has many jewels in her crown awaiting her in heaven.
Have you been able to find a simulcast yet? If not... like I said, the invitation is open! I think I will be going next week to get the tickets... the girls (Sarah & Tori) still need to confirm with me that they can come. :-)
Post a Comment