Jeff & I spent a delightful three days in Branson this week to celebrate his 55th birthday. Rogers is only 90 miles from Branson. We traveled Hwy. 62 which is very scenic. With all the rain our area has had, the trees and roadside were full, lush, and green.
Jeff opening his birthday cards..........he enjoyed getting a phone call from each of his kids that day.
Besides going to a couple of musical shows, we spent Tuesday at Silver Dollar City
Checking to see where to go next..........

Standing in front of the Silver Dollar Old Church
Jeff behind the tree stump pulpit inside the church
We took the hour long tour of Marvel Cave - a work-out, but neat to see!
On our way home, we detoured a little and went to Eureka Springs.
This is the Christ of the Ozarks statue
I am especially thankful for the wonderful husband God has blessed me with for almost 36 years! Happy Birthday, honey - and may you have many, many more!


2 comments:
Too fun! I think Derek and I are planning a long weekend to Branson sometime this fall. We haven't been since a year ago May... and it is always fun to go up there for a few days.
And I got Dad's birthday present in the mail a couple of days ago so it will be ready for him when he gets here in a couple of weeks! :-)
Love you both!
Hey Debbie! Tell Bro. Jeff we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time in Branson. My kids think Silver Dollar City is one of the best places on earth! I kinda agree!! We can't wait to go back. Maybe next year. Next time you're there eat some of that big skillet stuff for us!
We love and miss you!
Post a Comment