This picture is of the sweet gals I work closely with every day at FBC, Springdale. From left to right: Anita Stewart, Personal Assistant and "right arm" to Pastor Floyd; Kathy McClure -- it's hard to give a title to Kathy - she does so much from organizing all the food events; decorating for many events, also the church's wedding coordinator as well as working with Women's Ministries; the next in line is Sandra McCoy, Administrative Assistant to Andy Wilson who is Executive Leader of Administration and Operations; and then May Wheeler, who assists Anita and Sandra. These girls are all very godly women and such a joy and pleasure to work with.
CONNECTION GROUPS
A couple of months ago, we got involved in our first Pinnacle Hills Home Group led by Reid & Donna Fairchild (their picture is to the right and this fine couple have already reached out to Jeff & I with love and friendship). I will add pictures of this Home Group soon.
Small Groups/Home Groups have always been very dear to Jeff & I's heart. The Church Planting Model that Jeff wrote while working in the Missions Office centered on small groups. Jeff led a Wednesday Night Home Group for 8 years while we lived in Conway and those folks remain close friends to this day. While pastoring FBC, Red Oak, Jeff led the church in beginning a Small Group ministry and we belonged to a wonderful group there. So we were definitely missing that "connection" when we first moved here. Once we joined Pinnacle, we immediately started visiting the Connection Groups that were offered. It didn't take long to know where we belonged - and that was in the Tuesday night Fairchild group. We have been studying the book "One Month To Live," which has been good and this group of folks are very loving and kind and have become dear to our hearts.
About a month ago, Jeff was asked by the leadership at Pinnacle to begin facilitating a Sunday night group which after prayer, Jeff gladly agreed to do. Jeff is teaching in the book of Philippians and we are loving the good folks in this group as well. Below are a couple of pictures of our Sunday night group. We appreciate so much the 3 couples who have graciously opened their beautiful homes for our group to meet: Russ & Kris Heithoff; Gary & Pat Phillips and Jeff & Carolyn Brown. These pictures were at the Phillips:
With the recent tragic death of one of the sweetest gals I have ever met....Jill Attebery (pastor's wife to Scott and mother of 3 month old baby Bryce).....I am counting my blessings and working hard at being grateful for each and every day that God gives me and God gives each of my loved ones.
Thank you Lord for life and for each person in my life that adds love, joy, and fullness. God bless each reader and I am praying His richest blessings on your lives!

1 comment:
Yes - thank you Lord for all the blessing bestowed on our family!
I was thinking today how blessed we really are... Do you know that we have 3 ministers, 3 church secretaries, and 2 full time missionaries in our immediate family? Wow... God is good!!!!
I updated my blog, FINALLY! You need to go check it out. I didn't post the last of our trip... but that's ok. At least I posted something! ha!
Post a Comment