



I had to have a couple of cups of snow to munch on.............
And then Mom fixed my favorite.........snow ice cream - yum, yum!!
And then the best thing -- Sunday morning, the sun was shining brightly, the roads were clear and we had a great day at Mt. Olive Baptist Church (the church I grew up in) as Jeff began a revival on End Times..........
I had to come on home Sunday afternoon to work a few days - but will return in time for the Wednesday evening final service. Thursday, Mom, Jeff & I, Kaye & Rob, and Bev & Don are flying to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for a mini vacation to celebrate Mom's 80th birthday! Will post all about it when we get home.One more picture.........this is a big ole' tree in Mom's backyard, that our cousin, Lloyd nailed a face too - I took it from inside, so it's kinda hard to see the eyes, nose and mouth! :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment