Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lainey Bug has arrived!!

Laine Virgina Swart was born April 26th at 9:00 p.m. to Andy & Carman. She weighed 7 lbs., 6 ozs., and was 19" long. Carman was in labor for about 3 hours and did a wonderful job in delivering her little girl. Both Mom and Baby are doing great!

I know I'm prejudiced, but she is the most beautiful grandchild ever! The happy and blessed family!
Daddy, DeDe and Lainey Bug....
Very proud Papa, Daddy and Miss Laine....
Delighted Grandma's!
The next morning....

Her first hair bow!
And all dressed up. Such a doll!
Couldn't be more happy!
Here is a slideshow of many, many more pictures......and it's just the beginning, blog readers! We do thank you for your congratulations, well wishes, love, and prayers! God has been so very good to the Swart family - and to Him goes all the honor, glory and praise!

3 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

I miss her already! Goodness. Lucky you that you get to see her tomorrow. Be sure and give her lots of kisses from her Aunt Rachie. =)

Kellye Smith said...

Congratulations!! I know this baby is the answer to many years of prayers for you. Thank you so much for your card and Bro. Jeff's phone call regarding my dad. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness. We love you guys!! Love, Kellye

Beverly said...

Enjoy the latest blog on Laine. :-)