Ellie and Laine were both born in April, 3 days apart (and two years). So we celebrated their birthdays on Saturday, April 26th, which is Laine's 4th birthday.
Here are a couple of picture collages I did of the girls for Facebook.
It's so hard to believe that Ellie is already two and Laine is four!! Time passes so quickly!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Ellie Kate!
Laine's Collage
Happy 4th Birthday, Lainey-Bug!
Spending a little time with the girls at the house before their birthday party at the park
Laine got a bike from Mom and Dad early that morning
Papa showing Laine, on his phone, the picture collage I had put on Facebook of her. For some reason, I didn't get any pics of Ellie that morning in the house :-(.
Ready to go to the park
Last year, the party was planned for the park too, but it rained and was a cold April day, so we had to have the party at the house instead. Thankfully, this year, it was a beautiful day and no rain!
Cousins Ellis and Ellie
Great Grandma got to attend the party -- she is holding her great granddaughter, Nora
Copeland also attended his cousins' party
The party was a Princess and Pirate theme -- here is one of the cute pirates
Delicious cupcakes
Another cousin, Pirate Theo and the girls' grandma, "Nonnie"
Pirate Copeland
Nonnie and Ellie
Princess/Pirate Laine
Andy's sister/Carman's sister and husbands and sons
A hot and tired birthday girl!
Time to open presents
Grandma with Matt, Kristin and girls
Sophia dress from Aunt Ray Ray
Anna from DeDe
The birthday family
Back at the house
And a picture of our family, that we didn't get at the Park (Josh is out of state on an extended job)
For some strange reason, and I don't know how it does it, my camera takes pictures and video at the same time and I don't even realize it's doing it. This is very unedited (so a lot of feet and ground footage), but fun to watch nevertheless, so I'm including it in closing of this posting :-)
We love you, Laine and Ellie, and wish you many, many more wonderful birthdays!!




2 comments:
Loved the video!!
I do believe I'm losing my mind!! I had already posted about the girls' birthday parties in the previous post (I just realized it when looking back). For pity sakes! Oh well, they got double coverage this year! Goodness!
Post a Comment