Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FBC Staff

I'm also very thankful for the staff at First Baptist Church, Red Oak, Texas where we serve together and just wanted to put their beautiful faces on here. I don't have pictures of everyone, but hope to get those in the days ahead and add to this blog. Pictures are of Alan & Suzie Rogers (Alan is our Assoc. Pastor); Eli & Susie DaSilva (Eli is our Worship Leader); Tessie & Jim Corbitt (Tessie is our Children's Minister), Jared & Amy Douglas (Jared is our Outreach and Evangelism Pastor), Sharon & Troy Hanks
(Sharon is Jeff's assistant and I'm so thankful for her ministry in helping my husband!), and our newest Staff Member, Ace Alexander and his wife Cortni and children. Ace is our Youth Minister.


Roland & Linda Southard (Linda is one of our secretaries).
Mike & Amy Duckett (Amy is one of our secretaries).



No comments: