Sunday, October 28, 2007

FINALLY - FBC'S CELEBRATION SERVICE

We have waited a long time!! But we are rejoicing that today, October 28th, 2007, we finally were able to worship in our new facilities at 320 E. Ovilla Road, Red Oak. And what a wonderful day God blessed us with! The weather was a gorgeous 65+ with sunshine! Heaven truly came down and filled our souls!! Many, many thanks to many, many people that made this day happen! The night picture above was taken last night by Tim Holt from the driveway. Thanks, Tim for sharing!









This is a picture of the beautiful baptistery/fountain in the foyer.

This is the cafe and our smiling "Holy Grounds" volunteers








This is our Welcome Center with sweet greeters, Lana and Pat!









Here are some in the worship service. It was kinda dark and many of the pictures I took did not turn out. I do appreciate Randy Skelton and Toni Grmela's contributions to these pictures(Band, Praise Team, Alan praying the dedication prayer, "This Is My Bible", prayer time, Jeff, etc.)





















3 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

Well how exciting! My how it has changed since I saw it... but it looks beautiful! What a blessing that the day has finally come!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeff & Debbie! The church is beautiful.

Denise Cannedy

Rachel Cox said...

You added some more pictures... I didn't realize how big the screen is in the middle of the stage! My word!