Monday, February 25, 2008

Girlfriends

Glo Jensen, Conway, AR

God has blessed me with many, many wonderful friends over the years. One good thing about being in ministry, it has afforded me the opportunity to make many friends from all over the country. The negative thing about making friends in the ministry is when we move away - it is always so hard to say goodbye. I am very thankful that many friendships have continued (due in a large part to the convenience of email) - even though separated by many, many miles! Since I haven't saved pictures on my computer from years past, I don't have pictures to post of many of those sweet friendships -- but here are some of those precious friends that I do have pictures of or was able to at least take a digital picture of a regular photograph (sorry, the quality isn't very good on those). There are several of my friends' pictures in other postings on this blog, so I won't duplicate here for the sake of "space." I do love each of you! (These are not in any order---I still haven't mastered this blogging in getting pictures and text properly, so if the name doesn't line up with the picture, please forgive me!).

Michelle Lord and

Stephanie Jones, Red Oak, TX



Robin Bowman, Greenbrier, AR





Robin McCown, Jacksonville, TX


Sharon Hanks, Red Oak, TX










Glenda Curry, Red Oak, TX










Norma Crass, Conway, AR







Pam Glover, Conway, AR











Carolyn Smith, Tyler, TX








Brenda Riley, Moore, OK















Toya Aultman Conway, AR






Leslie Lemons, Mesquite, TX

and Cindy Briscoe, Rowlett, TX











Sher Craig, Conway, AR








Pam Murrey, Forney, TX













Brenda Christian, Hawkins, TX


Wilda Head, Conway, AR











Karla Crow, Forney, TX














Kerry Stitch, Bryant, AR



Love to all,

Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are ALL grateful and thankful for your friendship as well, Debbie! You have influenced my life in more ways than I could possibly count...and now, that I will be a Sr. Pastor's wife, I will treasure your friendship and experience all the more! I love you and JJ so much and miss you tons!!! Of course, if you come to Conway again and not see me...well, its going to get ugly!!!
Love you!!!!!!
Toya

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mrs. Debbie how blessed I am to have you in my life!!!!! You and brother Jeff mean so much to me. I miss you more than you will ever know!!! I am truly honored to be your friend and will always treasure your friendship and the fun times we have had together!!! I am so grateful to be on your list of GIRLFRIENDS and grinned from ear to ear when I saw the picture on you blog. You brought a needed smile to my face. Thank you so much!!! You made me famous again, two or three times on your blog!!! Awesome, you go girl!!!
I would love to see your sweet smiling face and give you a big-o-hug!!! I love ya guys. Your favorite TEXAS LONGHORN FAN!!
Michelle Lord