Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Erika!!

Happy 30th Birthday to Erika Michelle "Sherman" Swart on March 3rd!!

Josh hosted a party last night for Erika at "Noodles" - a delicious Italian restuarant in Fayetteville. The majority of the group had Central Arkansas "ties" but now all live in NW Arkansas -- Brandon Lupkey, Matt Outlaw and Jai "Jackson" Stevenson from Conway; Chad Stevenson from Greenbrier and Amanda Outlaw from Little Rock. Others who joined the party was Danielle Lupkey, Brandon's wife, originally from Ft. Smith, Seth and Stephanie from Rogers and Susan, Erika's sister from KC.

We enjoyed great services again today (I've added a few more pictures to the "The New Community Church" posting below). I fixed "momma's roast & fixins" for Erika's birthday lunch and here are a few pictures.

We are so thankful Erika is a part of our family and wish you many, many more "happy birthdays!"

We love you, girl!!
Debbie & Jeff















1 comment:

Rachel Cox said...

Sounds like yall had a great time, wish I had been there!