There were 39 of us who traveled together to Israel from 4 states.


Three from Kansas City:
Mike, Adrienne and Lincoln Goering
This picture was taken at the site of Jesus' birth in Bethlehem
(it has been preserved within the structure of a church)
Mike, Adrienne and Lincoln Goering
This picture was taken at the site of Jesus' birth in Bethlehem
(it has been preserved within the structure of a church)
There were 7 from Red Oak, Texas:
Bill & Maxine Finch; Kimberly and Pat Moore, Bev Brown, Glenda Phillips and Brian Smith
Jeff & I joined our Texas friends for this picture. Kim & Bev are holding a Waxahachie Daily Light Newspaper.
There were 14 from Springhill Baptist Church, Greenbrier, Arkansas:
Steve Crawley, Bobby Gilmore, Jerry Clifton, Robert Jones, JB Mills, David & Sue Johnson, Bob & Mae Ellen Williams, Ed & Sandra Bradberry, Sheila and son Jason Snowden and Glenda Sims.
There were 9 from Conway:

Rob & Kaye Harkness, Keith & Wilda Head, Matt DeMott, Kristin Solberg, Joyce Rossi and Derek & Rachel Cox
There were 3 from NW Arkansas:
Jeff & Debbie Swart and Andy Swart
The picture above was all the Arkansas people combined
And there were 3 guys from Mississippi:
Eugene Anderson, Ken Riley and Scott Strickland

Again--let me brag on what a wonderful group you were to travel with! I feel certain we will share sweet friendships for many, many years as a result of our time together on this trip.

1 comment:
I hadn't seen this post - LOVE IT!
I will probably steal it when I am scrapbooking. :-)
Post a Comment