Monday, December 7, 2009

It's a Girl!!

We got the official word today that our baby is going to be a granddaughter.....Laine Virginia Swart! We are so, so excited!!! We got the "announcement" via a pretty pink bouquet, which was so fun! Here are some pictures:


DeDe and Papa.....we are thrilled beyond words!
Can you see those tears?


Now the countdown begins--can't wait to hold precious Laine in my arms!! DeDe already loves you, Baby Doll!

4 comments:

Kellye Smith said...

Congratulations, Debbie!! I know you are excited that it is a girl!! Our little girl should be here in the next few days!! Love you guys!

Debbie Swart said...

Yes, Kellye - I have your due date on my calendar and have been praying for you, Brian and your baby girl! Please let us know!

Denise said...

Congratulations Jeff & Debbie! I know you both are so excited. Aww, DeDe & Papa, so sweet :)

Rachel Cox said...

Whoo-hoo!!! I am still so excited. Had a lot of fun shopping this week. :-)