I had the "blessed" privilege of babysitting Laine on Monday while Carman went to "in-service." I sure do love these opportunities. It was especially fun, because she had just learned to crawl the day before, so I got to see her do it in person:

I almost always have to do a little "photo" shoot with her. This is with the "blankie" I had Jessica Hall embrodery for her before she was even born. It has her name, "Laine Virginia" on it and also, "we love you, Papa and DeDe". I had given it to Andy & Carman the Christmas prior to her April birth.

Here she is with her bunny -- and the two dolls I gave her this Christmas:

Crawling with Daddy & Hondo looking on:

The next couple of days, I spent in Bella Vista helping my sister, Kaye and Wilda Head and Mom deep clean one of the lakehouses. Our last night, we met Andy, Carman, Laine, Rachel, Matt & Kristin at Copelands in Rogers for dinner. I love this cute hat:

We got home just in time Wednesday. In fact, Mom drove in light snow from Galena to Girard. We got about 3" of snow on Thursday. Of course, I loved it! We have more in the forecast for Sunday, but hoping it waits a few days as I'm anxious to worship with my church family tomorrow!
2 comments:
Thank you for taking care of her so I was able to get some of my much needed hours!
Enjoyed catching up on your blog, Debbie -- this one and the one you did on the 14th. Your little Laine is getting cuter with each day. :)
Post a Comment