With each new year that comes, I can't help but wonder what lies ahead. Thankfully, I'm not, by nature, a worry wart and so am not writing this posting with trepidation or fear. But the older I get, the more I realize that life can change in an instant. I praise the Lord, that no matter what may come in 2011, He is on His throne and He holds tomorrow; He has it all under His control. I look forward to seeing Laine continue to grow healthy and normal.....to see her walk, talk, and say "Dede and Papa" (ha).
I look forward to seeing God bless all our children with joy, happiness and continued commitment to serving the Lord. I look forward to seeing what God will do at First Baptist, Galena: saving souls and greater dedication and much spiritual growth within her membership.
I also am looking very forward to a return trip to the Holy Land. My first trip in 2008 was an amazing experience and I do anticipate our trip this Spring will be just as wonderful. I'm especially excited about the group that has registered to go with us.
I look forward to seeing God bless all our children with joy, happiness and continued commitment to serving the Lord. I look forward to seeing what God will do at First Baptist, Galena: saving souls and greater dedication and much spiritual growth within her membership.
And so as I ponder 2011, I am in much prayer for God's continued provision, strength, guidance and leading. It would be wonderful if 2011 is the year Jesus raptures us from this earth. Oh yes, Lord Jesus, come quickly!! But until that day, I pray I will be found faithful in all He has called me to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment