Last Christmas, these 3 mommies were pregnant -- but this year we have 3 precious babies! If you look closely, you will see all the "grandmas" in the mirror behind Carman and Laine trying to get the babies to smile!
It was too funny - trying to get a picture with Great Grandma!
On Saturday evening, Jeff and I and our kids all came back to Galena and had our Christmas time together. Rachel found these wonderful books from Hallmark that you can record your voice so that anytime Laine wants to have a book to read to her, all she has to do is open the cover. There were two Christmas ones that Andy & Carman will record and then Rachel gave Jeff & I each one to record and give to her.
A couple of outfits from DeDe and Papa:
I had to get her a Baby Doll (actually got her two)....
Sunday morning, Mom and all of Kaye's family along with my cousin, Holly and her kids and nephew joined us for church at First Baptist and then to our house for lunch. In the slideshow below are pictures of everyone, but to conclude this Christmas posting, here is a picture of my family.


1 comment:
Great Christmas Post, Debbie. I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment