Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Copeland Ware's Baby Shower

Rachel and Copeland were honored with a wonderful baby shower recently.  It was hosted by several friends and her two sister-in-laws.  It was held at Carman's home.  Have to share a funny:  Carman had told Laine she was having a shower for Rachel, so when Rachel came, she asked her if she was going to take a shower with Mommy!  Ha!
Grandma and I drove down for the day
The hostesses did a great job with decorating using all of Copeland's nursery colors:
A gal from Rachel's church made this cute and delicious cake!

The gracious hostesses--thanks girls for a great shower!
Just a few pics of gift opening.  There were many wonderful gifts!

Aunt Ray Ray had a little helper



Mom and her baby girl and grandson
Our family
Jonathan's family
Rachel and Jonathan are at the doctor's office as I type this.  I'm very anxious to hear what she says.  Although Copeland's due date is not until May 14th, Rachel has had some contractions and other signs that his appearance may be near!  I've worked in high gear this week trying to get everything done here at home and at church so that I will be ready to go when we get the call!  I.am.so.anxious to meet this baby boy and for my daughter to fully experience motherhood!  Joyous days ahead!

No comments: