Jeff and I were very blessed to be asked to keep Copeland recently for four days for Rachel and Jonathan. The Mooneys and Jeff and I had gone to Conway, Arkansas to a Missions Meeting and on our way home, we stopped at Andy & Carman's to get Copeland (Carman babysits him while Rachel teaches). Had to get a picture with all three of these sweet kiddos. (I have to admit, it was sure hard on us to leave with just one as those two little girls both wanted to come with us too!)
Copeland was a doll baby for us. His dad, Jonathan has taken pictures (with a marker board) every day thus far of his life and he asked me to do so on the days that I had him (although my camera sure don't take the quality of pictures like Dad's). So this was the first day -- which was Day #117 of Copeland's life.....he growing so fast!! Four months old as of last Thursday - unbelievable!
He doesn't suck his thumb (yet) but he sure likes those fingers (like his Uncle Michael)
The next day......
Great Grandma Boore came down to see the boy
Saturday.....yes we were rooting for our "Hogs"
We had an associational meeting at our church that day, so Copeland is ready to go
Later that day, Papa is getting some cuddling time
Sunday (I didn't use marker board as I figured his Daddy would that evening)
Ready for church......
Much bigger than the last time we got a picture of him at church
After church, we met Mama and Daddy in Joplin for lunch and to return their boy (unfortunately Mama had been really sick and couldn't even love on him....she was sick for several days with a virus. Thankfully, Copeland and Jonathan didn't get it!)
These aren't my pics, but are Jonathan's -- but they are so cute, I had to include. We sure do love our grandson and look forward to another visit soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment