Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our new home

We are very blessed to have a home provided for us by the church. Here are a few photos.....I finally got my pictures and decor on the walls and all the boxes unpacked - hooray! We still have the task of buying curtains/drapes for some of the windows. Also for your information, our new address is: 1220 S. Stateline Rd., Galena, KS 66739


The living room........

Curtains that have been put up since original post


My cross wall (in the entry)

My cross table....(yes, I collect crosses - ha)!This is the den/Jeff and I's office.....it's a very large room, so he has his office on one side and mine is on the other. We want to add a couple of nice chairs as well to this room for times when he'll meet with folks in his office and/or times one of us want to watch the television in that room.

This is a picture during the time when I had my Christmas tree up in the Living Room, so moved this love seat into the den for a temporary home.

Our dining room area.....
Another picture of the dining room - as you see it's at the back of the living room and the double doors in this picture go into the den/office area.

The kitchen - I love all the cabinets and the walk-in pantry!Another pic of kitchen -- also love the double oven!

Kitchen.....


Front guest bedroom.....

Middle guest bedroom.....
Guest bathroom....

Master bedroom......

Another pic of Jeff's side of the office....
My side of the office - no pictures yet on the walls.
Thank you, First Baptist, for providing this comfortable home for us to live in!

1 comment:

Rachel Cox said...

Again, VERY pretty! And your red with the red painted living room walls worked out so well! Matches perfectly!